- This event has passed.
Decarbonising the electricity grid – elemental talks
Thursday 12th November @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This panel discussion will focus on a series of challenges on the road to decarbonising the electricity grid. The panel will be posed a series of questions outlined below.
- What are the key technologies and innovation sectors that will support the decarbonisation of the electricity system?
- How will changes in demand influence the challenges associated with electricity network decarbonisation?
- How will electricity network infrastructure need to change to support low carbon energy systems?
- How will a decarbonised electricity system interact with other networks? How can we create a more integrated energy system?
- How can advancements in digitalisation support decarbonisation of the electricity system
- Centralised vs decentralised – what are the key benefits, drawbacks and considerations to each?
Mark Neller – Arup
Alexandre Golisano – Schneider Electric
Alex Buckman – Energy Catapult
Marzia Zafar – Ovo energy
Issy Middleton – Northern Power Grid
Date: 12th November
Free registration: eventbrite.co.uk/e/decarbonising-the-electricity-grid-tickets-124070507227
This session is sponsored by Energy Catapult