Supergen ECRs committee
Do you want to have an active role in ECRs activities?
We are creating an ECR committee to give you the opportunity to have more control over the Supergen Network+’s resources to decide how to help the ECR community thrive and develop.
We are looking for ECRs who are:
- Interested in creating new opportunities for the Energy Storage community;
- Good at communicating with other researchers in the field to find out what is needed and how to deliver it;
- Proactive and able to drive things forward;
- Willing and able to spend at least 18 months on the committee (starting December 2020).
What you will get in return:
- The opportunity to choose how the Supergen Network+’s resources are spent towards the activities that the ECR community needs;
- Reimbursement of all of your travel and accommodation costs to attend ECR committee meetings (three per year);
- Free registration for the combined WESC/UKES conference that will be held in Birmingham in Autumn 2021.
If you are interested in joining the new committee please send your CV and a cover letter here outlining how you can contribute to the success of the ECR community by the 23rd October 2020.